Search The 250!

90125 (Yes)

90125
Yes (1983)
Top Tracks: “Owner of a Lonely Heart”, “Changes”, Hold On”

Much like a number of other bands, I had already been into the music of Yes and was lucky enough to live in a time where they were still releasing very relevant new music as I grew into being my own person. This was a new and yet still very innovative sound for the band, reflecting as much about the production of Trevor Horn as it did with the more straightforward rock compositions of Trevor Rabin. But I bought 90125 on vinyl and played the shit out of it when I was s sophomore in high school. It was a big hit not only for my MTV generation but older fans of the band. It all worked (May 2020).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but will be reviewed before publication.