Search The 250!

Admiral Fell Promises (Sun Kil Moon)

Admiral Fell Promises
Sun Kil Moon (2010)
Top Tracks: “Ålesund”, “Half Moon Bay”, “Third and Seneca”

I have mixed feelings about how I perceive Mark Kozelek as a person, and in more recent years he’s taken a direction with his songwriting and performance that would not have been my preference. But I doubt he gives a shit, so back on topic, Admiral Fell Promises is one of the best albums I’ve ever heard in every way. Incredible lyrically but even more impressive musically, it’s just Mark and his nylon-string guitar and that’s all it needs to be. If I could do an album like this, as in, if I had that ability, I promise I would use it (May 2020).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but will be reviewed before publication.