Search The 250!

Back in Black (AC/DC)

Back in Black
AC/DC (1980)
Top Tracks: “Hells Bells”, “Back in Black”, “Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution”

Another album that was just massive for me. My parents were not at all into hard rock, so the discovery of AC/DC while I was in middle school was some of my earliest rebellion music that grabbed me (along with early Van Halen at the time). It was music of my own. As was the case for me with many bands, I first got into AC/DC in the middle of their career, and had to go back and discover the entire Bon Scott era, which I gleefully did. I should note, for the record, that this is the second best selling album of all time, behind only Thriller (May 2020).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed but will be reviewed before publication.